First Ferry extends “Island Hopping Pass” promotion
Hong Kong - New World First Ferry Services Limited ("First Ferry") is pleased to extend the "Island Hopping Pass" ("the Pass") promotion to the excursionists visiting Hong Kong until 30 June 2012.
The Pass holder can enjoy unlimited rides on a day to Lantau Island, Cheung Chau and Peng Chau (via Inter-Islands ferry route) on First Ferry from Mondays to Saturdays (except Hong Kong Public Holidays).
The Pass is available for sale at "First Ferry Customer and Octopus Services Centre" in Central Pier 5 and Central Pier 6* for just HK$60, that comes with a complimentary copy of "Hong Kong's Outlying Islands Guide Book". Excursionists can also enjoy a 10% discount when purchasing the Pass by presenting the coupon either attached to the "Travel & Investment Guide 2011" published by New World Development Company Limited or to the promotional leaflet of "Island Hopping Pass" available at the Visitor Centres of Hong Kong Tourism Board.
* Opening hours of Customer and Octopus Services Centre: 6:30 am to midnight daily.
Terms and conditions:
1. The Pass is specially designed for excursionists visiting Hong Kong. Excursionists shall present their valid passports for purchasing the Pass and each passport can be used for purchasing one Pass only. The Pass shall be used on the date of purchase and a chop of "Date-of-Use" will be stamped on the Pass upon purchase.
2. The Pass is valid from the "Date-of-use" to 12:30 am of the following day but not applicable to those Central-bound sailings before 9:40 am and those Island-bound sailings between 6:00 pm and 8:10 pm.
3. The Pass holder is entitled to take unlimited rides on ferries, include ordinary-class and deluxe-class on ordinary ferries and fast ferries of First Ferry's outlying island ferry routes plying between Central and Cheung Chau, Central and Mui Wo as well as Inter-Islands without any fares adjustment.
4. First Ferry staff shall have the right to inspect the Pass and the Pass holder's passport at all times during the ferry journey.
5. No change of "Date-of-use" of the Pass is allowed after sold. Therefore, the Pass holder is advised not to purchase the Pass when ferry services may be suspended during typhoons, rainstorms or severe weather.
6. The terms and conditions are subject to change by First Ferry without prior notice. In the event of dispute, decision of First Ferry shall be final.
For enquiries, please call our First Ferry Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2131 8181 or visit the First Ferry website www.nwff.com.hk for details.
- END -