To lend its support to charity organizations, charitable trusts, schools and local groups to organize trips or activities in Cheung Chau or Mui Wo, First Ferry offers group discount tickets to groups which are subject to the following requirements.
- The charitable institutions or trusts of a public character, which are exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Chapter 112, Law of Hong Kong) and other such groups, organizations, associations and institutes, or as NWFF in its absolute discretion, deems to be eligible for the purpose of the "Group Ticket" benefit; or licensed tour operators.
- A group of 30 to 49 persons, 10% discount off the regular price;
- A group of over 50 persons, 20% discount off the regular price.
- Fill in the application form and fax to us at least 1 month prior to
the actual travelling day.
- Full payment should be settled one week prior to the actual travelling day.